Thursday, March 20, 2008

SingStar 90s

Alright, Alright. So I finally had time to play and review Singstar 90s. Wow! I must say I like it ALOT more than Pop and 80s. For some reason those songs all seemed really overplayed, whereas the 90s tracks are not songs you find often in games or on the radio and I think that ultimately is what made game play more entertaining. If you have NO idea what I'm talking about, then you are probably one of the millions of people who has not yet been fortunate enough to play Singstar. Basically if you are a fan of games like Guitar Hero, Dance Dance Revolution, Rock Band, etc. then you will most likely LOVE Singstar. Essentially you (and up to 8 other players) sing along to the music videos of your favorite artists while gaining points to become a SING STAR. Get it? The game comes in a variety of genres including Rock, Pop, Amped, 80s, and now 90s. There are alot of fun tracks this time around like Chumbawumba- Tubthumping, Hootie & the Blowfish- I only Wanna Be With You, Len- Steal My Sunshine, Natalie Imbruglia- Torn, Savage Garden- I Want You, Seal- Kiss From A Rose, Cranberries- Zombie, and Vanilla Ice- Ice Ice Baby. It's really alot of fun to play especially with friends. (P.S expect Singstar POP v.2 this May)So whats the point? Well I actually wasn't gonna blog about this unless I found a good video, and boy did I EVER! This guy connected his EyeToy (a camera that puts you into the game) then recorded his rendition of Divinyls- I Touch Myself... oh yes... this guy...ENJOY!

No comments: