Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Penelope

OK! I LOVED THIS MOVIE! It is adorable, sweet, and clever. Christina Ricci, can you say anything you don't like about her? Did anyone see "Black Snake Moan"? She is awesome. James Mcavoy, is like a dreamsicle. SWOON! Every movie he is in he is just... perfect. Ok maybe not Chronicles of Narnia, I'm not that weird (....Kathy). Catherine O'Hara, anyone who was in "Beetlejuice" is automatically a badass. And of course it's got... PETER DINKLAGE!! (I know, you thought I was gonna bring up Reese. Wrong.) Peter Dinklage is the AMAZING little person from "Death At A Funeral" (If you haven't seen it, rent it immediately) . He is such a great actor, and he has great comedic timing. Kathy and I quote him all the time. I mean, the cast is REALLY what did it for me; the story is good, but these particular actors knocked it out of the park. So if you are looking for a sweet, kooky love story, this is what you wanna see. It's a good time.

No comments: