Thursday, March 13, 2008

grabbag.

Welp. There is a lot of random goodies to type about today. First of all, I cried at the end of LOST tonight, that is one powerful TV show. Pretty crushing to find out what happened with Jin and Sun. Also, Michael is back and that was basically my favorite scene in the episode, I held my breath as he walked down the hall. YEAH, I do get REALLY into "my shows". Can't wait for next week!


Speaking of shows, Mario Lopez took a 49 second dramatic pause during the elimination announcement on America's Best Dance Crew. Yes! I counted. That should be illegal. 49 seconds is almost a minute of silence; gross, annoying, dumb silence. Plus the episode sucked so I was not pleased. Other things that don't please me: new PURPLE? $5 US bills. Where do we live? DENMARK? C'mon PURPLE! These dollars look WEAK! Like a cheap Euro. I am sorry Abe, now you have a big dumb purple 5 on your backside.


Other backsides: Daniel Radcliffe's. Warner Bros announced today that the film version of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows"(the final installment in the series) will be divided into 2 films, because there is just too much badassedness to fit into just one movie. The first will hit theaters holiday season 2010 with the follow up arriving in May 2011. Yes they will be referred to on movie posters as "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows: Part 1" and "Part 2". Strange but Satisfying, more movie for me!

That does it for today!

PS check out my SWEET transitions. smooooth.

No comments: