Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Run Fatboy Run

I'm sitting here at Scarlett's house. We just saw "Run Fatboy Run", now I'm asking her, "What do you think I should BLOG?"
Well I suppose all I thought was that it was OK, Scar thinks it was better than OK... but this is MY BLOG! So this movie is JUST OK. I had high expectations for it considering it stars Simon Pegg of "Shaun of the Dead", Hank Azaria, and Thandie Newton, all of whom are favorites of mine. It is however directed by David Schwimmer (Ross from Friends). Schwimmer and Pegg costared in the straight to DVD "Big Nothing" which was a major let down. So basically Schwimmer needs to get away from the hilarious Pegg. I mean, this movie didn't suck, I'd watch it on an airplane or something. "Run Fatboy Run" gets its state-side release in theaters Friday, March 28th. If you are a fan of Pegg he is his usual hilarious self so check it out.

No comments: