Sunday, July 20, 2008

Star Trek

Eric Bana as Nero (Romulan)
Zoe Saldana as Uhura
Zachary Quinto as Spock
Chris Pine as Kirk

found this cool poster for the new Star Trek online this week, turns out they are 4 posters that will be given away at the Paramount booth this upcoming weekend at Comic-Con. You can only get one, but if you do manage to get a hold of the other 3 and put em together they become one badass super poster.

According to this weeks Entertainment Weekly, the comic con edition, this will be the only Star Trek presence at the con. JJ Abrams is doing what he does best by keeping as much about the film under wraps.

I'm excited none the less, I'll be there all 5 days, so I'm gonna try and get them all. I'm obsessed w the whole cast of this movie, I can not simply pick one ;D

Nerdy fact, the background colors are the colors of their original uniforms... tee hee

No comments: