Monday, May 12, 2008

Trailer Trash: The X Files- I Want To Believe

New Trailer for "The X-Files: I Want To Believe" the sequel to "The X-Files Movie", which I watched for the first time last week and was really impressed by. It was pretty good. I never really watched the show except for one episode that I've seen like 10 times (its a parody of COPS where Mulder and Skully take a camera crew with them on an investigation, kind of like Cloverfield but all 90's and with hookers). So they are finally doing a sequel and they are saying you can watch this one on its own, without any knowledge of the show or first flick. Which is good for non fans like me.I think this is just a teaser, so we'll have to see if a longer trailer with more details eventually comes out. I think I'll just go watch this cuz the first one was good. Check it out.


This episode was so funny...

No comments: