Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Trailer Park

Here are a few new trailers:

"The House Bunny" looks funny, Anna Farris and Colin Hanks.


"The Wackness"... holy crap that is Josh Peck, when did he get smokin'??
Throw in some Ben Kingsley doing smack with Mary Kate Olsen, this looks 'dope'


"Mister Lonely" is a movie about a bunch of people who live together in a castle as celebrity impersonators. um... wtf... Diego Luna as Michael Jackson con un accent??? ok.


"Chaos Theory" THIS LOOKS AWESOME


"Tropic Thunder" A group of ridiculous actors get sent to Vietnam to do "research" for their movie. Robert Downey Jr. pulls a "Soul Man" in this. I CAN'T WAIT!


"Hellboy 2 The Golden Army".
This is from the genius directing of Guillermo Del Toro (Pan's Labyrinth), so its gonna have his signature freaky/beautiful creatures and special effects. And Selma Blair. But I haven't decided if that is enough to get me in the theater. I'm gonna have to watch part 1 again. I think I remember liking it more than "The Punisher" when the 2 came out at around the same time. Eh, we'll see. The trailer does make the mistake of unveiling the big bad monster... which is never a good idea...

No comments: