Friday, April 4, 2008

Lars And The Real Girl

Loved It! Ryan Gosling has a double chin and is still wicked sexy. The movie is a nice optimistic story about how people treat one another. I love idealistic stories, because generally thats my view on the world around me. This movie has a BRILLIANT cast led by the gorgeous Ryan Gosling. He is just so talented, apparently he lived for a few months in his mothers basement alone with the doll from the movie. It really makes a difference. This flick also has Emily Mortimer who showed up at the end of the first season of "30 Rock" (my new favorite show) as Pheobe, the girl with hollow bones. Paul Schneider, Kelli Garner, and Patricia Clarkson... the whole ensemble is great. The movie is really sweet subtle dramedy. If you liked movies like "Dan in Real Life" or "The Family Stone" I think you will like this one. Rent it April 15th.