Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Joy for your Eyes and Ears

here's some music videos I came across that i'm feeling

It's clever cuz he never takes off his sunglasses ;p
Ezra Furman and the Harpoons - Take off Your Sunglasses


Saw this band live and can only really appreciate them in the way you appreciate the millioniares, but I give mad props for the use of a TRON theme and that Donny looks like Vanilla Ice/ Marky Mark
Hyper Crush - RoboTech


New super cheesy video from my guilty pleasure. Seriously, I love these chicks, they are so cheesy. Forget Pussycat Dolls, I love the Saturdays. Whatever, they're adorable, the song is cute.
The Saturdays - I Just Can't Get Enough (Cover)


This is a band I could listen to for hours, The guy is my friend Briana's cousin and I'm so stoked to FINALLY see them getting a video made with a decent budget. THIS WILL BE YOUR NEW FAVORITE BAND.
Jupiter Rising - Falling Away


And I gotta finish this off with the new video from my little brothers, whom I am SO proud of. This is is just awesome.
Anarbor - The Brightest Green

No comments: