Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wacky, Tacky, Obama

OK I know I just wrote a blog encouraging people to be consumers, but seriously... who is buying this shit right here???

Hang some history on your walls
in the form of a rug.


"Change Begins With Your Socks" ??


Get dirty sexy clean with Obama Soap


Yes We Can.
But White People Still Can't Jump.
Sorry.


I would only use this to take pictures of
people who look like Obama


Ok. Is the little one Bush? That'd be
really cute.


Put the Puzzle together while the O man
puts the economy back together.


Ba-ROCK


Reenact the Inauguration with
Obama Finger Puppet. Boring poem
lady coming soon.


You can have a pimp cup just like the
leader of the free world!


Enjoy this historic moment with a
beautiful plate you can't eat off of.


My New nametag for work


Add instant class to that room no one
is allowed to sit in.


Obama paper dolls.
A) Finally, I can undress Obama
B) Where can I get a "HOPE" Pimp chain?


Just what every dude wants staring at his junk


The Official Mi Obama phone.
Not Available in the US.
...?


Is there even a joke? Who has this in
their house? Tell me now so I can
sell them my useless crap.


Let the Obama Nightlight guide your
little ones to the shitter in the late hours.



The Obama doll. Will Smith doll
packaging sold separately.


The only person who should own
this is Obama.


Flavor Flav wore this around his
neck this morning.


"Bearack Obama" - $199.99
God Damnit.


Obama Chocolate Lollipop.
I'm gonna eat this fool. for real.


Give this crappy photoshopper your
real money and you'll get some *awesome*
fake Obama money. Good call.


This is basically the most amazing
thing I've ever seen. Not only can you
open your Obama blinds every morning
to in let the beautiful American sun, but
the kiddies can have a set of Obama
family blinds in their room!!
I've already placed like 5 orders for these, they are going all over my house!!!

No comments: