Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Garrett "My Dream Man" Hedlund takes the lead in TR2N


So I am very excited about this news. My <3 Garrett Hedlund has just been cast as the lead role in the new Tron sequel. Formerly called Tron 2.0 (but there was already a videogame called Tron 2.0 with a seperate storyline), then TR2N (Pronounced TRON but people could not comprehend the 2 in the middle of the word), and now simply being referred to as TRON (which I think is weeeeak, they already have a TRON, lets just stick with TR2N people). Anyways the amazingly talented and sweet as a doll, Hedlund will be starring in the Fantasy epic and I can not wait. He'll play a role similar to Jeff Bridges' role in the original, and Bridges will also be back reprising his badass character. This is just as good as hearing Karl Urban was cast in Star Trek, 2009 will be wonderful!

No comments: