Thursday, July 9, 2009

Michael Jackson, baby

I did a blog about Cosbabys awhile ago and somehow I missed these little gems...

Michael Jackson Cosbaby figures from Hot Toys. So amazing. These bad boys came out in Dec 08/ Jan 09 and are insanely adorable. I just ordered the "History" MJ, but I am sure that I will order the "Thriller" and "Moonwalker" by the end of the week... I have ZERO self control.

This is the secret chase figure, Zombie MJ. And there is also an HPV website exclusive of Student MJ from the beginning of Thriller. Cool.




























on a side note; Hot Toys also released a line of "Planet of The Apes" Cosbabys, that again, for some reason, I was oblivious to. They are pretty flippin cute...

Do I want Cornelius? or Dr. Zaius? Oh decisions, decisions...

RIP MJ. I ♥ You.

No comments: