Monday, October 27, 2008

Kiddie films


Right Right so I know this new "Tinkerbell" movie seems even too childish for me. I watched it anyways on a day Alicia and I were feeling kind of down. We have NEVER laughed so hard during a movie. It was so cute. Seriously! Go Ahead and don't believe me, it's your prerogative. So basically without making this too long its an awesome little film if you are into sweet childrens films. The other kids movie I just watched was "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything". Yes it has a few religious undertones, but I actually found it really charming and cute. Both movies had a lot of laugh out loud moments, which caught me off guard because I figured they were intended for REALLY young audiences. If you're into silly humor and are into kids movies you'll dig either one. Feel free to make fun, but I enjoyed myself watching both of them so whatever... :p

No comments: