Sunday, September 7, 2008

All the Chemicals Inside

Have you ever heard a song that touched some weird blocked off part of you. Kathy and Alicia had been bumping this anonymous song casually for a few weeks, so I decided to download it along with the rest of the cd. Let me tell you, Thriving Ivory could possibly be the best band Ive ever listened to. Im playing the tracks on my iPod as I lay in bed, hoping i'll drift off... instead I'm up til 330a looping em over and over. Seriously. I'm really pumped about this band and I figure this is the perfect place to share it, so check it out, maybe you'll dig it as much as i do.




PS since I haven't done a movie review in a while...
The House Bunny B-
Speed Racer A-
The Promotion B-
What Happens In Vegas B
Son of Rambow B
Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden? A

No comments: