Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Star Trek Posters!

VegasCon just ended, and Paramount has shown another ace up their sleeve in terms of gimmicks. 4 new cast posters that yet again create the starfleet delta symbol. These are the posters I would have killed to get my hands on...

John Cho ('Harold & Kumar') as Sulu
Simon Pegg ('Sean of the Dead') as Scotty
Karl Urban ('Doom') as McCoy
Anton Yelchin ('Charlie Bartlett') as Checkov

I am the biggest Karl Urban (my future baby daddy), Anton Yelchin, and Simon Pegg fan... I am so happy they are going to show their chops in this movie. I have to get these posters on ebay or something!

Here are the individual posters:



Also if you wanna check out nice hi res versions of the photos head over to Star Trek Movie and check out the downloads section they just updated it with the 4 new characters desktop wallpapers and buddy icons

No comments: