Thursday, June 19, 2008

Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?

So, I saw this preview today for the new Morgan Spurlock Documentary "Where In The World is Osama Bin Laden?" and it looks pretty hilarious. I am really biased when it comes to anything produced by Spurlock, just because I am pretty sure he is one of those guys who is just out to make a buck disguising his bullshit as educated research. Spurlock is best known for his 'documentary' "Super Size Me" and his show "30 Days", but lots of people don't know that he also created the show that was on MTV a while ago "I Bet You Will" in which people did ridiculous and disgusting things to get a few dollars. Anyways, I don't really take him very seriously but this new film looks really funny, like something I can enjoy even if I don't believe every word coming out of the guy's mouth. Here's the preview, and watch until the end because for some reason whoever uploaded this video added a cheesy advertisement after the trailer... that just made me laugh extra...




By the way, don't get this movie confused with the book "Where's Bin Laden?" which is basically "Where's Waldo?" with Terrorists. :D

No comments: